A new season with this popular course! The course aims to provide theoretical knowledge about various elements of scientific writing, give practical experience on text editing, and the tools to improve your scientific texts.
Learn how to:
• Organize ideas, results and messages in a scientific paper
• Improve titles and abstracts
• Present a clear problem statement
• Use punctuation, grammar and numbering in a scientific text
• Write an informative and convincing cover letter
The course will also present and discuss what is good research communication.
When: May 22–23, 2023.
Program: Not yet available. See last time’s program here.
Where: Auditorium at campus Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen. In person.
ECTS: This is a 2 ECTS course at the University of Bergen.
Academic responsible: Elisabeth Wik.
Option of 3 registration links:
1. With ECTS, already UiB student: register at Studentweb. Deadline is February 1, 2023. Opens December 12. Must attend all sessions + exam.
2. With ECTS, not a UiB student: register at Søknadsweb. Same deadline as above. Must attend all sessions + exam.
3. No ECTS: A separate link will be available here. Choose the lectures you want.
No need for group assignments or exam.
More information: at this website